EN Engels wooordenboek: The language
The language heeft 26 vertalingen in 14 talen
Ga naar Vertalingen
vertaling van The language
EN CS Tsjechisch 1 vertaling
- Jazyk (lingvistika)
EN BG Bulgarian 1 vertaling
- Език (биология)
Woorden voor en na The language
- The kitten stood listening, its ears cocked.
- The knife had punctured a lung.
- The knock-down price has been bought at the cost of great suffering to the animals.
- The label released in that year none less than 10 albums.
- The lady truly sings with her heart and soul.
- The lake forms a natural boundary between the countries.
- The lake has filled and is close to flooding.
- The lake is two miles off.
- The lamp-post touching became a compulsion.
- The land is well suited for agriculture.
- The language
- The language of finance is foreign to me.
- The largest party will appoint the chairman.
- The lark
- The last page of the Internet
- The last straw breaks the camel's back.
- The last thing I need!
- The last time
- The last time I spoke to him was when he called me on Skype last week.
- The last words she left unsaid.
- The latest cease-fire seems to be holding.